Service Performance Insight's one-day "Material Metrics" course is for financial and operation leaders and analysts working with professional services organizations. SPI uses its research-based PS Maturity Model™ to provide the framework for key performance indicator definitions, measures and relationships.
Prior to the course, participants complete a PS Maturity™ Benchmark with their most recent annual results. A PS Maturity™ Scorecard is generated for each participant firm specifically comparing it to peer organizations. This information serves as a basis for understanding current performance strengths and weaknesses.
Click here to download brochure.
This course will teach participants how to:
- Define professional services Key Performance Indicators
- Use the PS Maturity™ Scorecard to identify which "levers" to pull to improve financial performance
- Identify gaps in current reporting and data collection processes to effectively monitor performance
- Develop an action plan to focus on key improvement areas
- Effectively align leadership around PS financial and operational support initiatives to improve professional services performance