2018 PS Pricing, Compensation and Utilization
Item Number: SPI18PCU
The study provides analysis of target and realized bill rates, compensation and utilization across a broad range of professional service verticals, geographies and job levels around the globe.
Based on survey data from 156 Professional Service organizations, representing more than 11,000 consultants, this independent study profiles published and realized bill rates, base and variable compensation and billable utilization across 12 job roles. It provides an unprecedented view of Professional Service workforce distribution and composition by industry segment through an analysis of organization structures for various service segments including Advertising, Media and Publishing; Architects and Engineers; Management Consulting; IT Consulting and Software and SaaS technology services.
This PS Pricing report also focuses on key revenue metrics and the predominant business applications used by consulting organizations to effectively price, win and deliver projects.
What this report contains:
Pricing trends and challenges including published versus realized bill rates.
- Job roles and job descriptions for 12 consulting positions.
- Workforce composition and structure – PS sub-vertical profiles of workforce composition, pricing, compensation, utilization and annual revenue targets.
- Utilization – for 12 job titles by PS industry vertical, organization size and geography.
- Compensation - Base and variable compensation for 12 consulting positions.
- Published and realized bill rates and target annual revenue for 12 job titles by PS industry vertical, organization size and geography.
- Professional Service business applications – measuring the impact professional service business applications have on utilization and price realization.
Your email address is important! We will email you a link to the report PDF. The report is 5MB, and many email systems do not accept files this large.