2022 Project-Based ERP Buyer's Guide
Item Number: SPI22PBERGBG
The growth engine of the world’s economy has shifted from manufacturing to project-based, people-centric services businesses. These businesses rely on project-based Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), to manage the financial aspects of the firm. These solutions automate core business processes such as quote-to-cash, resource and talent management, time capture and billing, and provide the real-time visibility necessary to improve organizational efficiency and effectiveness.
The Project-Based ERP Buyer’s Guide provides an overview of important trends, business processes and selection criteria to help project-based businesses evaluate and choose ERP applications, which will provide the level of insight, management and control needed to improve productivity and profitability.
What this report contains:
- Project-Based ERP defined
- Signs you need a new ERP system
- Strategic Considerations Driving ERP Selection
- Components of Project-Based ERP solutions
- Project-Based ERP benefits
- Core business processes – Quote to Cash and Recruit to Retire
- Project-Based ERP differentiators
- Selection process
Project-Based ERP Buyer’s Guide Specifications:
- 18 pages
- 11 insightful charts and graphs