Service Performance Pillars™
Our belief is that professional services organizations achieve success through the optimization of five Service Performance Pillars:
- Leadership (Vision, Strategy and Culture): (CEO) a unique view of the future and the role the service organization will play in shaping it.
- Client Relationships: (Marketing and Sales) the ability to communicate effectively with employees, partners and customers to generate opportunities and win deals.
- Talent (formerly Human Capital Alignment): (Human Resources) the ability to attract, hire, motivate, and retain high quality employees and subcontractors.
- Service Execution: (Engagement/Delivery) the methodologies, processes and tools to effectively schedule, deploy and measure the quality of the service delivery process.
- Finance and Operations: (CFO) the ability to manage service profit and loss â€” to generate revenue and profit while developing repeatable operating processes, IT applications and management controls.