Service Performance Insight provides management consulting for PS Leaders who need expertise, advice, alignment and facilitation to accelerate service productivity and profit. SPI brings years of service leadership and experience to every consulting project. We help our clients ignite performance by objectively assessing strengths and weaknesses to develop a full-engagement improvement plan with measurable, time-bound objectives. Following are our overarching programs:
Our configurable programs are proven to accelerate behavioral change and improve bottom line results.
Download SPI’s Consulting Services Brochure
PS Performance Acceleration™ Program
To help our clients ignite performance, Service Performance Insight (SPI) has developed the Professional Service Performance Acceleration™ program based on its industry-leading Professional Service Maturity Model™. The program starts with an “Outside-In” fact-based assessment which lays the foundation for strategic business planning. We use SPI’s research-based PS Maturity Model™ to calibrate PS organizational strengths and weaknesses and facilitate alignment around a shared view of priority improvement areas.
Insights gleaned from the PS Maturity™ Benchmark survey, leadership interviews, employee engagement surveys and operations reviews are used to provide an objective current-state assessment. Our team of senior consultants then leads a series of facilitated workshops to build clarity around the organization’s vision, strategy and execution plan.
Service Lifecycle Management™
The service industry is buzzing about a new way to create, sell and deliver repeatable service products. It is called "service productizing." Productizing services offers pre-defined scope, pricing, duration, deliverables, and results – providing PSOs predictable outcomes that previously have been inconsistent. But why is it done? How is it done? What are its benefits?
To answer these questions SPI has developed a unique Service Lifecycle Management™ framework to help PS organizations rapidly develop a repeatable approach to Service Portfolio creation. SPI’s senior consultants work collaboratively with client service productizing teams to apply our Service Lifecycle Management™ framework while transferring knowledge and best practices.
PS Maturity™ Transformation
For PS leaders who want to focus, align and engage the entire PS organization to achieve breakthrough results, SPI has developed the Professional Service Maturity™ Transformation program based on its industry-leading Professional Service Maturity Model™.
Typical client challenges:
- Leadership: (CEO) a new leader taking charge. Strategic misalignment or lack of clarity resulting in sub-par performance.
- Client Relationships: (Marketing and Sales) Difficulty in achieving revenue and profit targets. Desire to penetrate new markets, expand service offers and enhance sales and marketing effectiveness.
- Human Capital Alignment: (Human Resources) desire to improve organizational alignment and increase employee engagement.
- Service Execution: (Engagement/Delivery) immature methodologies, processes and tools to effectively schedule, deploy and measure the quality of service delivery.
- Finance and Operations: (CFO) Lackluster financial performance, inability to consistently achieve revenue and profit targets. Immature operating processes, IT applications and management controls.
Based on years of experience leading and transforming both large and small service organizations SPI has developed a unique PS Maturity ™ transformation process designed to quickly diagnose, focus, align, and engage the full organization and then rapidly follow through for execution. The program facilitates leadership development and collaboration at all levels by aligning the power of the whole organization around just a few key improvement initiatives.
Dramatic improvements in productivity, profit, employee engagement and client satisfaction.